Follow your passions and you will never "work" another day. I am passionate about developing new technologies focused on improving health and healthcare delivery.
Provides scientific and technical services in the following specialties: electrical stimulation, neuromodulation, mobile health and rehabilitation therapies.
- Medical writing service: development of abstracts, posters, oral presentations, manuscripts, etc
- Clinical study development: clinical feasibility study strategy (go/no-go decisions, study design, etc)
- Pre-clinical study development: pre-clinical feasibility strategy (go/no-go decisions, design, analysis)
- Intellectual property development: ideation session facilitation, IP development
- Technical assessments: evaluation of clinical and pre-clinical evidence, IP evaluation
Provided scientific leadership for pain management pre-market and post-market clinical programs
- Developed abstracts, poster and oral presentations for scientific meetings
- Developed and reviewed clinical protocols, clinical study reports and FDA submission documents
- Developed and delivered protocol training for Investigators, clinical staff, and internal clinical
- Developed patents for protection of innovative neuromodulation therapies (2 US patent applications filed)
Provided scientific and technical leadership for non-invasive neuromodulation platform including overactive bladder, pain, obesity, and metabolic disease applications
- Initiated and develops patents for protection of innovative neuromodulation therapies
(3 published US applications, 2 filed applications)
- Developed and implemented device training program in support of clinical evaluation of the Verv
Patient-Managed Neuromodulation System
- Evaluated feasibility of new therapies by leading the design and conduct of preclinical and clinical
Preclinical and clinical research and development of innovative neuromodulation therapies.
Study of the effect of cardiac tissue structure on electrical shock-induced arrhythmias.
Study of the effect of cardiac tissue structure on impedance using epicardial mapping and finite element analysis.